If you recently signed in and found that you couldn't see your albums, or are not seeing all of your albums in one place, there is an easy way to fix that.
It is more than likely that when you signed in, you accidentally or inadvertently signed in with a different email address than you used previously. This could be for many reasons, like:
- You forgot which email address you signed up with, and signed up with a different email address.
- You thought you used this email address before (but in reality it was another email address)
- You signed in with Facebook initially, and then later tried to sign in with an email/password.
In all of these cases, what happened is: You had an account with Email 1 initially. Later on, you inadvertently have created a new account with Email 2. (When you use Facebook to sign in, Facebook gives Cluster the email address associated with your Facebook account, which may not be the email address you use day-to-day.)
To fix this, you can simply add the different email addresses to your current Cluster account. If any of those addresses belong to other Cluster accounts, you will be able to merge them in, so that you'll end up with a single Cluster account.
In the iOS and Android apps:
- Tap the profile icon in the groups list
- Tap your name
- Tap "Add another email..."
- Enter your other email addresses.
- If these are new email addresses, you'll receive confirmation emails to that newly added address. Clicking the link in that email will confirm that you own that email address.
- If the email address belongs to an existing Cluster account, you will be sent confirmation emails to both your primary address and the new address you added. Clicking the links in both of those emails, will merge the accounts.